Georgia Law Firm Provides Legal Assistance to Individuals and Families
Experienced Valdosta attorneys assist clients facing accident injuries, criminal charges and family matters
From road accidents to divorce, the events that greatly impact your life can happen suddenly and have profound consequences. If you are facing a legal issue, an important first step is to choose a lawyer who can address the challenges of your situation while helping you work towards a desirable outcome. At the office of Gregory A. Voyles P.C. Attorney at Law in Valdosta, we have 22 years of experience representing clients in personal injury, criminal defense and family law cases throughout Lowndes, Thomas, Colquitt, Brooks, Echols, Cook, Lanier, Berrien, Clinch, Pierce and Tift counties. Whether you are being charged with a crime, filing for divorce or seeking compensation for injuries sustained in a car accident, we will give your issue the time and personal attention needed to help you fulfill your objectives.
Trustworthy attorneys provide client-focused legal aid
Our firm is committed to providing high-quality, personalized representation. Those who retain our services will work with attorneys who are:
- Dedicated advocates — We take a thoughtful but aggressive approach to achieving the best results for clients. Regardless of the matter, we can provide strong advocacy for your interests and a solid defense for your rights.
- Experienced litigators — As accomplished trial advocates, we have the experience to develop an effective strategy for your case.
- Focused on clients —Our practice centers on people and how legal matters affect them and their families. We carefully consider our clients’ family and personal concerns and aim to make an improvement in their lives.
With our courtroom experience and detailed knowledge of the law, we can prepare you for each step of the legal process as you transition through significant events.
Knowledgeable lawyers handle criminal and civil matters
We cover a wide range of legal issues, including:
- Criminal defense — From misdemeanors to felony offenses, we provide strategic defense against criminal charges alleging offenses such as driving under the influence (DUI), drug crimes and violent crimes.
- Divorce and family law — We offer personalized guidance in all types of divorce and family law matters, including the division of assets, arrangements for child custody and visitation, orders for child support or the creation of parenting plans. We also assist servicepeople and their spouses with military divorce.
- Personal injury — If you or your family member has been injured in an accident, we can help you recover compensation for your losses. We represent clients in personal injury and wrongful death claims related to auto accidents, trucking accidents, I-75 wrecks, and other types of accidents.
When dealing with legal issues that affect your future and your family circumstances, we prioritize your best interests and help you decide what steps to take.
Schedule a free consultation with an accomplished Valdosta attorney
With knowledge gained through more than 20 years of experience, we at Gregory A. Voyles P.C. Attorney at Law in Valdosta offer our services to Georgia clients in numerous criminal defense, family law, and personal injury matters. If you need legal assistance in any of these areas, call us at 229-262-8019 or contact us to schedule a free initial consultation.